Position available: IT Technician
Attention IT Technicians
ShowellTech is seeking a full time IT Technician to join our team. We provide high quality technology support services and effective digital solutions to businesses across South Coast NSW. Based in the Nowra CBD with clients across the South Coast, Illawarra and Southern Highlands of NSW. Our services include Managed IT Support, Computer Repair Services and Website Development. Our aim is to be the leading provider of professional IT services across the South Coast. We value honesty, integrity and hard work.
The perfect candidate will demonstrate the ShowellTech core values and work towards achieving the goal of providing impeccable customer service.
At times the successful candidate will be working unsupervised. Being able to forward think regarding their tasks and duties will be seen as favourable. If you believe you will fit in with our company’s culture and can take initiative then we can teach you the rest.
The role includes but is not limited to:
Providing IT support to clients, both onsite or remotely.
- Prioritising and responding to client support requests in the ticketing system.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Troubleshoot network and system problems, diagnosing and solving faults.
- Monitor and maintain Computer systems and networks including backups.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with clients, suppliers, and co-workers
- Help to keep our workplace tidy by maintaining a high standard of cleanliness
The ideal candidate will need:
- Minimum 2 years IT experience in an IT support role or similar
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (or equiv.)
- Extensive experience across Microsoft infrastructure environments including Windows Server
- Extensive experience troubleshooting end user, networking and server issues
- Experience working on large complex systems and networks
- Experience with IT Systems such as Helpdesk (PSA) and RMM Systems seen as favourable
- Ability to manage computer hardware repairs in-house or on-site
- Previous experience participating in infrastructure rollouts and upgrade projects desirable
- Ability to work without supervision and within a small team
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrate good hygiene and personal responsibility
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Current and valid driver’s license essential.
Salary will be based on award (MA000021) and relevant experience. Suitable candidates should submit their resume via email to email@example.com.