Position available: Office administrator at ShowellTech
Attention Admin Experts. We need you!
Office Administrator position available. Applications are closed!
UPDATE 10/09/2019: Thank you to all our applicants. We have a shortlist and will be filling the position within the next few days.
ShowellTech is seeking a full time Office Administrator to join our team. We provide high quality technology support services and effective digital solutions to businesses across South Coast NSW. Based in the Nowra CBD with clients across the South Coast, Illawarra and Southern Highlands of NSW. Our services include Managed IT Support, Computer Repair Services and Website Development. Our aim is to be the leading provider of professional IT services across the South Coast. We value honesty, integrity and hard work.
The perfect candidate will demonstrate ShowellTech’s core values and work towards achieving the goal of providing impeccable customer service.
At times the successful candidate will be working unsupervised. Being able to forward think regarding their tasks and duties will be seen as favourable. If you believe you will fit in with our company’s culture and can take initiative then we can teach you the rest.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to business policies
- Provide impeccable customer service to all business and home office clients
- Liaise with clients and schedule support work
- Keep stock of office supplies and repair parts. Placing orders when necessary
- Prepare hardware and software quotations for clients and customers
- Managing accounts receivable (invoicing, overdue accounts)
- Coordinating website clients for feedback and information regarding website projects
- Quoting hardware and software needs for clients
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
The Office Administrator will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the office runs smoothly with the scheduling and communication between technicians and clients.
The tasks of the office administrator will include the general running and administrative duties of the office, as well as client liaison in all areas of the business (managed IT support, computer repair services, website development etc). The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising tasks and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our business’ office and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Preferred experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Formal business administration qualifications will be an advantage
- High school diploma; experience in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- This is a full time position, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday but will consider flexible hours for the right candidate.
Salary will be based on award (MA000021) and relevant experience. Suitable candidates should submit their resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.